- web/index.html: This file - general documentation on the
Shapefile C Library.
- web/shp_api.html: Documentation
for the API for accessing the .shp/.shx files.
- web/dbf_api.html: Documentation
for the API for accessing the .dbf attribute files.
- shpopen.c: C code for access to .shp/.shx vertex files.
- dbfopen.c: C code for access to .dbf attribute file.
- shapefil.h: Include file defining all the services of dbfopen.c
- contrib/: A directory of "in progress" contributed programs
from Carl Anderson.
- dbfcreate.c: Simple example program for creating a new .dbf file.
Simple example program for adding a record to a .dbf file.
- dbfdump.c: Simple example program for displaying the contents of
a .dbf file.
- shpcreate.c: Simple example program for creating a new .shp and
- shpadd.c: Simple example program for adding a shape to an existing
- shpdump.c: Simple program for dumping all the vertices in a
shapefile with an indicating of the parts.
- shputils.c: Complex contributed program capable of clipping and
shapefiles as well as a few other things. Type shputils
after building to get a full usage message.
- Makefile: A simple makefile to compile the library and example
- makeshape.sh: A simple script for running some of the example
- shptest.c: A simple test harnass to generate each of the supported
types of shapefiles.
- shptree.c: Implements a simple quadtree algorithm for fast
spatial searches of shapefiles.
- shptreedump.c: A simple mainly showing information on quad
trees build using the quad tree api.
- stream1.sh - A test script, which should produce stream1.out.
Note this will only work if you have the example data downloaded.
- stream1.out: Expected output of stream1.sh test script.
- stream2.sh: A test script, which should produce stream2.out.
- stream2.out: Expected output of stream2.sh test script.
- pyshapelib-0.1: Prototype contributed Python bindings.